Monday, September 07, 2009


A personal message



Hello, fellow bloggers and readers! I have a bit of news. Not really that important, but it might justify my laziness for a while. I have relocated to Athens, Greece (from Bucharest, Romania) because I've found some kind of a job here. I've just flown today, after having only 4 days to gather it all up.
I might be staying a week (who knows), but I hope it's gonna be the full 4-5 months and that it works out for me. Whatever happens, it was a nice flight and I hope I'll get to see a bit of the city this weekend.
Soooooooo... getting to the blog: I might not post THAT often (at least for the first week), but I still have 2 profiles from 1957 and then a new category... I have all the movies I need on my laptop and internet access and I'm so happy to participate in Stinkylulu's Supp Actress Smackdown, so there's no way I'm quitting. Just going a bit slower. :)
The next posting soon.

5 comments:

Andrew K. said...

This is great news. I know how bummed you were about your lack of job. So good...sad about the posting though.

Alex Constantin said...

Thank you, and yes you had great intuition :)

but I will continue posting as soon as I really settle. And I have some interesting years prepared for the rest of 2009.

Runs Like A Gay said...

Best of luck in Athens, Alex.

Gonna miss the posts but settling down and being able to do stuff is much better for you.

x

Alex Constantin said...

thanks for the wishes! :)

I do hope I'll get to finish seeing Wild Is the Wind this week and probably post in a couple of days. so I'm not quitting the blog, also because I have no certain idea how long I'm staying here, if it's gonna be the full 4-5 months.

thank God I'm in Athens, because the have lots of tourists and English explanation written almost everywhere. The fact that it's a totally different alphabet (and I can't recognize one single letter) was expected but still disturbing.

Alex Constantin said...

Thanks!

though secretly I kinda miss Bucharest. a lot :)