Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!


While I am not celebrating, I do feel the narcissistic need of sharing this happy event with those few constant readers slash fellow bloggers. Who knew I’ll be turning 24 (shhhhhhhh… don’t tell anyone)?!

I hope I’ll still be around in 20 years (when I roughly calculated I’ll be over with my Best Actress series). I actually hope we’ll ALL be around, but also maybe richer, happier, more fulfilled.

I’m posting some photos taken 2 days ago, just in case you’re wondering how am I doing / slimming :))


PS: If you happen to be someone from work, please keep quiet on the subject matter. I really am NOT into celebrating and while I enjoy being the centre of attention on many occasions, this is not one of them. :)

10 comments:

Fritz said...

Well, Happy Birthday!

24...God, I feel so old...

Simon said...

And a happy birthday, then.

Sweet T-shirt.

Andrew K. said...

Happy birthday, I still think you sound wise beyond your years. And congrats on rocking yellow, it's a tough colour.

Danny King said...

Happy Birthday!

Alex Constantin said...

thank you, guys!

thank you, thank you, thank you :)

Malcolm said...

Happy birthday, Alex!!!!!

Fritz said...

Oh yeah, I completely forgot to tell you that you look great in yellow (I would look like a water-logged corpse)! :-)

Anonymous said...

You're soooo cute! Happy Birthday! :D

Alex Constantin said...

thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

yellow is a great color in general. just so hard to find clothes to match its potential.

Dempsey Sanders said...

a belated happy birthday. looking cool!